Renewable Power from the Ocean's Waves
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
Dr Michael Ottaviano briefs Vice Admiral Stéphane Verwaerde, Deputy Chief of the French Navy and Defence Attaché, Captain Arnaud Bielecki(above)
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
- Carnegie welcomes Vice Admiral Stéphane Verwaerde, Deputy Chief of the French Navy to its private Wave Energy Research Facility. Read more
- First Government grant payment received for CETO desalination pilot
- Contract awarded for detailed design of desalination pilot
- Planning has started to align desalination pilot construction with Perth Wave Energy Project Read more
- $8.5 million received from Share Purchase Plan
- Commitments for further $1 million Private Placement received Read more