Renewable Power from the Ocean's Waves
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
View the full Project video here
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
- First CETO 5 unit now installed and operating
- Initial operational period in line with expectation
- Second CETO 5 unit installation and grid connection to follow Read more
- Commencement of the deployment phase for the Perth Project
- Joined WavePod Project with Bosch Rexroth, Aquamarine and ESB
- Received first ARENA grant funding payment for the CETO 6 Project Read more