Renewable Power from the Ocean's Waves
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
Hon Ian Macfarlane MP, Dr Michael Ottaviano, Mr Grant Mooney and Mr Ivor Frishknecht on top of the CETO 5 Buoyant Actuators
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
- $7.6 million raised from Share Purchase Plan
- Commitments for further $1.5 million Private Placement received
- Funds to be used for CETO 6 project design and development Read more
- Desalination plant Factory Acceptance Test successfully passed
- Desalination pilot plant delivered to onshore Garden Island site
- Freshwater produced to be sold to the Australian Department of Defence Read more
- $1 million payment received for Carnegie owned gold mining royalty
- Royalty payments past and future are earned with no expenditure by Carnegie Read more