Renewable Power from the Ocean's Waves
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
View the Perth Wave Energy Project Construction Update Here
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
- Former Japanese PM inspects Carnegie’s Fremantle research facility
- Mr Kan led Japan through the Fukushima disaster
- Discussions on potential of Carnegie’s CETO wave technology for Japan Read more
- Collaboration to develop standard offshore power production system
- With European power players Bosch Rexroth & utility ESB
- CWE teams with UK-based wave developers Read more
- Receipt of milestone payment from Australian Government for CETO 6 Project
- First payment from new $11m ARENA grant
- For Project & Knowledge Sharing Plans Read more