Renewable Power from the Ocean's Waves
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
View the Perth Wave Energy Project Construction Update Here
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
- Carnegie is pleased to announce that it has now been selected as a finalist in the Australian Technologies Competition. Read more
- Receipt of milestone payment from Australian Government for CETO 6 Project
- First payment from new $11m ARENA grant
- For completion of Project & Knowledge Sharing Plans Read more
- Assembly & onshore testing ahead of post-winter commissioning
- Desalination Plant commissioning commenced
- New $11m ARENA grant for CETO 6 Project
- Berth awarded at WaveHub, UK for subsequent CETO 6 Project Read more
- CSIRO secures $1.3m ARENA funding for national wave resource assessment
- Research to be applied to CWE's Perth Project Read more