- About Us
- CETO Technology
- Contact Us
- Two next generation CETO 5 units now installed and operating - Onshore plant complete for Perth Project - Carnegie honoured with two Innovation awards - AGM held in Fremantle, Western Australia - Shareholder information sessions held across Australia - CWE Director, Kieran O’Brien appointed to Board of Ocean Energy Europe - Research & Development tax refund of $3.9m
- Receipt of $3.9m from the Australian Tax Office
- Tax rebate to support Australian companies to undertake Australian research and development
- Two CETO 5 units now operating at Perth Project site - First CETO 5 unit operating for over 1700 hours
- Power supply to Defence Department to commence shortly
Carnegie shares have been firming in the wake of the commissioning of the wave power group unit off Garden Island near Perth. A second unit is due on stream within weeks, to deliver power to the nearby naval base in the New Year.
Carnegie shares have been firming since last month's commissioning of the CETO 5 unit.
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
Our team are a vital part of our business and Carnegie is committed to finding talented and innovative professionals who are dedicated to the development of the CETO Wave Energy technology. Carnegie is an industry leader in the wave energy sector and has strong engineering and analysis capabilities, unique development and test facilities, and is recognised globally for its innovation in the clean energy sector.
At Carnegie, we encourage our staff to develop both personally and professionally. We are committed to investing in our employees' continued professional development and their personal career progression.
If you're looking for a workplace with a difference and you are someone with a passion for renewable energy and innovation then Carnegie is the place for you.