Renewable Power from the Ocean's Waves
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
Click above image to view the Perth Wave Energy Project Animation
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
- Foundation installation vessel preparations complete
- Vessel ready to mobilise to site in coming days to begin installation activities
- Offshore pipeline installation contract awarded and to start in New Year Read more
- $1.2 million in payments from Western Australian and Australian Governments
- Payments for progress on the desalination plant, foundations, onshore power plant and pipelines Read more
- Carnegie completes $4 million capital raise to accelerate CETO 6 development
- Capital raised via a convertible note issue
- Conversion price equivalent to a 30% premium to last traded share price Read more