- About Us
- CETO Technology
- Contact Us
- Desalination plant commissioned off electricity grid - All approvals secured from Departments of Health, Defence and Water - Supply to Department of Defence has commenced - First grant payment for operations phase received from AusIndustry
- Financial close reached on the $20m CEFC facility for CETO 6 - Investigative site licence issued for CETO 6 Project - Site characterisation activties underway
- Receipt of $3.9m from the Australian Tax Office
- Tax rebate to support Australian companies to undertake Australian research and development
- Two CETO 5 units now operating at Perth Project site - First CETO 5 unit operating for over 1700 hours
- Power supply to Defence Department to commence shortly
Patersons' Sam Fimis puts a buy call on Carnegie (CWE)
Federal Minister for Industry and Science, the Hon Ian Macfarlane has opened the world's only grid connected wave power project off Garden Island in Western Australia
Carnegie shares have been firming since last month's commissioning of the CETO 5 unit.
Carnegie Wave Energy Limited (ASX:CWE) is focused on developing and commercialising its 100% owned CETO wave energy technology which is capable of producing zero-emission power and direct desalinated water.
CETO differs from other wave technologies under development globally by being fully submerged and being able to generate power both onshore and offshore. CETO has been proven at pilot scale and is now in its commercial demonstration phase.
Australian Minister for Industry and Science, the Hon Ian Macfarlane "switches on" the Perth Wave Energy Project alongside Carnegie Wave Energy's CEO, Dr Michael Ottaviano.
During his launch address, Minister Macfarlane referred to the Project as "great evidence of a commercial success in renewable energy. This type of practical application will guide future development of Australia's renewable energy sector.
Carnegie CEO, Dr Michael Ottaviano said: "The Perth Wave Energy Project is the culmination of many years' work by the Carnegie team. The fact that this is the only wave power sttaion operating in anywhere in the world is a testament to the innovation and diligence of the Carnegie team."