The information contained on this web site is made available by Carnegie Wave Energy Limited in order to inform you about the Company and its activities. While all reasonable efforts are made to ensure the contents of this web site are correct and up to date:
- nothing contained on this web site constitutes an offer or invitation to any person to purchase or subscribe for securities in the Company;
- the information is subject to change without notice;
- the information contained on this web site is not suitable to be acted on as securities or investment advice and you should not rely on the contents of this web site without first obtaining professional investment advice;
- the Company does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on this web site and expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of anything, and of the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon all or any part of the contents of this web site; and
- subject to the above, the information is available for your personal use but you may not reproduce it for any other purpose without our express consent.
Thank you for accessing the web site of Carnegie Wave Energy Limited. We hope you find the information presented here useful.
- First Government grant payment received for CETO desalination pilot
- Contract awarded for detailed design of desalination pilot
- Planning has started to align desalination pilot construction with Perth Wave Energy Project Read more
- Wave energy Foreshore licence approved for West Coast Ireland
- Site between Freagh Point and Spanish Point, Co. Clare.
- Investigation activities expected to commence in 2013 Read more
- $8.5 million received from Share Purchase Plan
- Commitments for further $1 million Private Placement received Read more